TO CELEBRATE THE
TRAVEL TO MELBOURNE IN STYLE WITH
A VARIETY OF ONBOARD ACTIVITIES
- • Well-known racing expert John Tapp will be onboard to share their tips and expert advice ahead of race day.
- • Fashion presentation hosted by television presenter Erica Davis of Sydney Weekender
- • Exclusive Degustation Dinner*
- • Prizes for the Best Dressed on race day
- • Bloody Mary Brunch*
- • Melbourne Cup Addition of 'Mad Hatters' High Tea* Don’t forget your fascinator!
- • Pre-race beauty treatments and hair styling*
- • Fascinator making class at Creative Cove*
- • Sweepstakes* with prizes and racing activities
- • General admission ticket to Emirates Melbourne Cup plus transport to and from the racecourse is included in your cruise fare.
- • General Admission tickets to Crown Oaks Day included in your fare (transfers extra)
- • All guests have the chance to purchase additional upgrades
- • For more information and to book tickets, click here.
Then kick back, relax and recover, as we take care of your every need on the cruise home.
Want a little more adventure?
If shopping isn't your shopping bag, there's plenty of other stuff to keep you busy. If you're a sports nut check out the famous MCG. You can discover why Victoria is called the 'Garden State' or you can just jump on a tram and get lost in the maze of laneways and much, much more! Find out more »